[opencms-dev] PDF on the fly

Jeff Greer jgreer at fdusa.com
Mon May 3 23:07:02 CEST 2004

You must use the FOP XSL extensions to be able to transform you data into PDFs.
I just did a quick google search on "fop editor" and www.oxygenxml.com came up.
So you will need to either hand edit your xsl files or use some editor to create your stylesheets.
I would like there should be some documentation about the FOP XSL template calls at http://xml.apache.org

I personally wrote a very complex xsl/fop library for my fop embedded application so I know it can be done.

Cheers.