[opencms-dev] use ASP with OpenCms

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Wed May 5 16:32:03 CEST 2004

Hi Rafael,
     it depends what you mean by incorporate...

Asp can be embedded in jsp pages/templates for export, this way you can get
asp functionality (for me this was user login related stuff), though this
will be invisible to opencms.

You can get better integration of session ..etc (I think, not tried it
yet!) by making use of the functionality in the jk2 connector.

   Mike.

From:  "Rafael Diaz Valdes" <Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch>@opencms.org  on
       04/05/2004 19:42 ZE2

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] use ASP with OpenCms
 t:

Hi all

I'd like to incorporate some Active Server Pages (ASP) in my web site, is
there a way to do it?
Best regards
Rafael