[opencms-dev] Installing 5.3.4 on Oracle

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Tue May 11 10:46:02 CEST 2004

This is from my ojdbc14.jar:

        Specification-Title: "Oracle JDBC driver classes for use with
        JDK1.4"
        Specification-Version: "Oracle JDBC Driver version - 9.0.2.0.0"
        Specification-Vendor: "Oracle Corporation" .
        Implementation-Title: "ojdbc14.jar"
        Implementation-Version: "Oracle JDBC Driver version - 9.0.2.0.0"
        Implementation-Vendor: "Oracle Corporation"
        Implementation-Time: "Wed Feb 19 15:32:24 2003"

Which is the latest I could find.

Tristan