[opencms-dev] Installing 5.3.4 on Oracle

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue May 11 10:29:00 CEST 2004

Tristan

what I can say is that we have big 5.1.x/5.3.x. installations running
sucessfully now for Months on Oracle 9.2i (both on Windows and
Unix/Solaris). I assume this might be an issue with the Oracle JDBC drivers,
make sure you are using the "right" version for 9.x which is available as
download from the OTN.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior