AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with uploading big files in download gallery

Manuel Wallnöfer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Tue May 11 22:33:01 CEST 2004

Yes i use tomcat 4.19 and ocms 5.0

Manuel Wallnöfer
Roseweg 1
A - 4111 Walding
fon: +43-699-18181929
mailto: mfw at msk-informatik.at
http://www.wallnoefer.org <http://www.wallnoefer.org/>

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Dylan Milks
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 22:31
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: RE: [opencms-dev] Problems with uploading big files in download
gallery

Are you using Tomcat?

- Dylan
-----Original Message-----
From: Manuel Wallnöfer [mailto:mfw at msk-informatik.at]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:26 PM
To: OpenCMS List
gallery
Hi List,

i´ve got a problem with my downoad gallery.

When I try to upload a pdf file with 5 mb  for example I become a out of
memory exception.

Can anybody tell me how to prevent this?

Because after this error I must restart the whole cms because the system
is very unstable.

Thx for help.

Manuel Wallnöfer
Roseweg 1
A - 4111 Walding
fon: +43-699-18181929

  _____

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended
solely for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or
private information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such,
any unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other
distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action in
reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and
any attachments.)