[opencms-dev] Problems with uploading big files in download gallery

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Tue May 11 22:47:01 CEST 2004

You'll have to increase the Tomcat's allocated memory. In the catalina.bat file look for CATALINA_OPS. Set it like this: set CATALINA_OPS = -Xmx=128m -Xms=2m

-Xmx is the maximum amount of memory it will use and -Xms is the minimum. The defaults are 2MB and 64MB. You'll have to play around with the maximum value until it's large enough to upload your largest file.