[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editors

Cory Hubert cory.hubert at ampagency.com
Fri May 14 00:00:02 CEST 2004

            In OpenCMS we took advantage of the Administration console view.
We had to do some hacking but we eventually figured out how to create an
icon in the admin console and have it link to a jsp.

        Opencms has documentation on creating administration tools using XML
but we had no interest in using proprietary XML.   In the documentation it
said somewhere that they are slowly deprecating XML for JSP anyway.

    We are starting to use OpenCMS a lot more.   Now that we found out how
to use struts with it.  It's probably going to be our primary CMS system.