[opencms-dev] Internal error while opencms setup

Sascha Andres sa-opencms at programmers-world.com
Sat May 15 13:29:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

when I try to setup opencms I get an error:

,----[ error-desc ]-
| The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
`----

It is thrown in Servlet.Init() for OpenCmsServlet. The root
cause seems to be a read file at
com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.searchBaseFolder(CmsMain.java:203).

The complete text from tomcat 4.1 can be downloaded at
http://www.livingit.de/error-page.txt. What file permissions
need to be set for opencms?

Thanks for any help, I did not found any hint the standard
docu (the docu as module isn't running yet :().

-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com http://www.livingit.de
Internet sites: