[opencms-dev] Advice please for an opencms stranger

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 16 19:02:01 CEST 2004

Hi Mandy,

I cannot see why not. We have successfully used OpenCMS to implement public
sector websites and portals for over 2 years now in the UK.  OpenCMS has
proven to be very flexible framework to build on and can be customised to
comply with the UK government standards and regulations.

We have used OpenCMS to also implement couple of small scale educational
projects previously, but would be very keen to prove OpenCMS suitability for
the UK educational sector in larger scale.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at olli.aro at clicksandlinks.com, if you
would like to discuss this further or see some real life examples.

Regards,

Olli