[opencms-dev] Authentification and access permissions to an intranet created wi th OpenCMS

Martin, Eva Maria evamaria.martin at eds.com
Tue May 18 17:30:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am new to Open CMS and trying to develop a simple intranet.

I do not know how to set different access permissions for the users who are going to access the intranet (the web pages).
For example, if I want to have a part of the intranet private for certain type of users.
What I want is access permissions for the users who are going to see the intranet, not for development or project management.

I did not find anything in the documentation.
Thanks for the help.

Eva Martin
EDS Iberia - Business Acceleration Services
Enterprise Application Integration
Telf: +34 91 663 58 58
evamaria.martin at eds.com