[opencms-dev] To the developers team

Mark Harris mark at desperatecomfort.com
Thu May 20 23:41:01 CEST 2004

Hey all, I work with Cory, and am using OpenCMS on a couple of projects.

I started looking through the source, and it seems that an OR mapping
project could be started very simply by swapping out the stuff in the
CmsDbAccess objects with OR mapping code.

I would mean this as a first step, and it should not really affect the rest
of the app, as long as all db access goes through those DbAccess objects.

Is this true? Would this be as straightforward as I think, or am I crazy?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?