[opencms-dev] Dynamic export and authentication

luca.bonzagni luca.bonzagni at freefile.it
Fri May 21 10:30:01 CEST 2004

I have create a page HTML in my project and I have change the default permission.
So this page now doesn't have "r" and "w" permission for the "others".

The page is dynamically publish and when I access at it throught Browser "Internet Explorer"
I'have the form for the authentication. If I put username and password I can access at the
resource. Until here all is OK.

Now I would like to access directly at that page using for example the "Basic
Authentication" so calling directly: (http://username:password@server:port/URL) but it
doesn't work, I've got the error "The page cannot be display"

So the Authentication is not a Basic Authentication? probably is a form (get or post)?
Could some one help me?

Thanks
Luca Bonzagni

Ing. Luca Bonzagni