[opencms-dev] Technical information for a newbie

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Sat May 22 18:14:01 CEST 2004

Hi Peter.

in case of mysql the *.myd files are data files and *.myi files are
probably logfiles or ini files, the *.frm are probably some vb frame
files, they are binarys and only readble through a mysql client, e.g.
MySqlConsole, you should install it seperatly from mysql site. And then
you can go through the tables and browse the schema and cells.
Why do you need to know, which file stroes which ocms file, you can't
read it without a mysql client, try EMS MySql Manager or something else.

regards
Arash