[opencms-dev] Changing look and feel of OpenCMS

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Wed May 26 17:01:01 CEST 2004

I've done something like this already. The CSS is called format.css and the image is opencms.gif. They both reside in the system\workplace\resources folder.

If you simply want to replace the logo and don't mind keeping the name, then just rename the replacement logo opencms.gif. Otherwise, you'll have to go through all the templates and change all occurrences of opencms.gif to whatever else you want to call the logo.

Also, for the CSS, with version 5.0.1 there are some things that are not in the CSS. I had to create some new styles and give certain objects a class reference. This was very time consuming.

- Dylan