[opencms-dev] testing

Alex Chudnovsky alexchudnovsky at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 26 17:13:00 CEST 2004

Thanks for all the responses.
I now realize my prior posts never made it to the list, as only on this
occasion I have received my own post.

Now that I am getting out I have a few questions :).

Where can I find advanced documentation which defines how to build your own
modules, as in lucene type modules or the news modules etc.

I would like to write a module that enables Webwork to work with Opencms in
particular where I could configure Webwork through the module and store the
view templates in Opencms, has anyone implemented this type of functionality
for any other frameworks etc ?

And also I have seen some posts, that say xhtml can not be used with opencms
is this true ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Alex Chudnovsky.