[opencms-dev] Website access permissions gone weird

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 21:20:02 CEST 2004

Thanks Luca - however I cannot use your approach because I don't want to
sign user in Users and Administrators groups and that way give him access to
the workplace.

After some further testing - now I have also some HTML files in the folder
with DOCs and PDFs. Access permissions for the HTML files are exactly the
same than for the binaries, however the user is not allowed to access the
binaries (only HTML files).

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks,

Olli