[opencms-dev] Storing additional attributes for a file in OpenCMS

Ram Kishore@hp damojipu at india.hp.com
Sun May 30 09:06:01 CEST 2004

hello All,

    I have the following requirement. I sincerely request your help in its implementation

    I want to store the contents of a JSP page a document in OpenCMS.
    I should also be able to store some meta-information for this content like author, title and whether the content is publicly viewable ( specified by the user at the time of creation) etc.
    When a user tries to view the document stored, based on the meta-information stored I should show the content or an appropriate message that the user is not authorized.
    I need to do all this programmatically.

    Please let me know if openCMS provides any API / JSP tag library to store meta-information for a document / content

    Please suggest an solution/ idea

Thanks in advance,
Ram Kishore