[opencms-dev] Absolutly Newbie

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Mon May 31 12:33:01 CEST 2004

Dear All,
I installed opencms on a gentoo linux 3 day ago.
I'm trying to use it...
to start I'm trying to clone the "opencms-demo" site to study the way it is
implemented....

But I'm experiencing in many errors about the loading of the top_nav template
(for example).

Which is the best way to edit this files, test it and hopefully debug the
system...
now I'm working from a Windows box with IE6 directly on the web... but is very
difficult to estabilsh the kind of error.

I'm experienced with eclipse but I don't know how to use it to realize opencms
sites.

Anticipated Thanx
Ivan