[opencms-dev] How to get started in building web pages

walkerl at t-com.com walkerl at t-com.com
Thu Jun 3 19:51:01 CEST 2004

I am currently researching your software to build a dynamic web page for internal employee purpose at Talla-Com Industries. We have done all installation requirements to get this software up and running. My question is how to get started in building a web page? What are some step by step statements that would lead me to getting a web page started. I have very little time to make sure that this software works for this company.

Please provide any and all help for this matter. I am rather frustrated at this point on how to operate this software. Respond via this email address at walkerl at t-com.com. Thank you for your time and attention to this tedious matter.

Lakiasha Walker
walkerl at t-com.com
Applications/Web Developer, Intern
1720 W Paul Dirac Drive