[opencms-dev] How to get started in building web pages

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Thu Jun 3 20:48:01 CEST 2004

At -0400Thursday 6/3/04 01:51 PM, Lakiasha Walker wrote:

>I am currently researching your software to build a dynamic web page for
>internal employee purpose at Talla-Com Industries. We have done all
>installation requirements to get this software up and running. My question
>is how to get started in building a web page? What are some step by step
>statements that would lead me to getting a web page started. I have very
>little time to make sure that this software works for this company.
>
>Please provide any and all help for this matter. I am rather frustrated at
>this point on how to operate this software. Respond via this email address
>at walkerl at t-com.com. Thank you for your time and attention to this
>tedious matter.

Lakiasha,

         I am forwarding an email that I sent to the list a few days ago.
Please remember to search the email archives before posting a question.
Good luck!

Sincerely,
Paul Bain

To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] opencms tutorial?

At -0800Tuesday 5/18/04 09:26 AM, John MccLain wrote:

Is there a good opencms tutorial that will take you through all the steps of
building an app and integrating it with opencms??

See these (by Mark Miller):

1) http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/tutorial_simplesite.html

2) http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencmshowto/

-- Paul Bain