R: [opencms-dev] JBoss install not working do I need Tomcat?

softec_mmichelotti at conaddeltirreno.it softec_mmichelotti at conaddeltirreno.it
Fri Jun 4 10:05:02 CEST 2004

Hy.
I'am running OpenCMS under Jboss 3.2
The only problem I found is that all the urls point to
http://.../opencms.war/...
Because under Jboss you must deploy the file under the directory
deploy/opencms.war.
The solution was suggested to me by Philip and report him words::

> Hi Mauro,
>
> Edit the opencms.properties file in WEB-INF and change:
>
> url_prefix_export=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/export
> url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms

> url_prefix_export=/opencms/export
> url_prefix_http=/opencms/opencms
>

> That solves the problem.
>
> Philip

I have also tried to reinstall OpenCms setting the correct values for
HttpPrefix and ExportPrefix in the installation wizard, and the software
goes well.

Bye

. Mauro Michelotti .
. Tel: 0583.218415 .