[opencms-dev] get access denied when trying to delete a folder

andreas.puettmann at gmx.de andreas.puettmann at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 11:18:01 CEST 2004

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to delete a folder which exists both in offline and online
projects. But I always get the exception "Access denied" though I am owner
of this folder, I am in the same group, and I am Admin anyway. So actually I
think I should have unlimited permissions. I get the same exception when I
try to change the details (owner, group or permissons) of the folder.

Does anyone know a solution for that prob? Or at least the reason for it? I
don't have such problems with any other folder in my opencms. So something
must be different with that folder. But I just can't see what it is.

Thx for a quick answer.

Greetings,

Andreas