[opencms-dev] Integrating OpenCms with WebWork2 or Spring

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Jun 9 09:13:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I agree - it cannot be a module, however it can be a set of
> classes/interfaces to be extended.

yes but actually Opencms-Team works on Version 6 and this is lot of work,
so we decided to ask for integration after this major release.
> Is the source publicly available? Where can it find it?
> Am I right to read between the lines that the controller is effectively
> a singleton?

The MINOS-Controller and all module controllers are singletons (servlets
configured in web.xml in this way) This source isn´t available, sorry for
that.
> This sounds extremely useful, but how does it know what databases,
> groups, etc etc to modify?

sure, there is a xml-file ( veryfied against a xsd-scheme-file) where you
can make your settings.
> Am I right to presume that it takes a config file from the uploaded
> module? Is this module publicly available

This module will be available if it´s finished. Some work is to do on it.
Actually it´s implemented for our needs :-)

Bye Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.opencms-forum.de