[opencms-dev] CVS HEAD - static export ignores locale

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Fri Jun 11 20:24:01 CEST 2004

Alexander,
On this note, I would like to add we are also experiencing problems in
v5.3.3 with localization and static export.

None of these functions are working ... are these confirmed bugs in
v5.3.3?

Locale is working for edition, but not showing the proper content
although the property "locale" is set for the top folder.

Static export is exporting some resources, in a random fashion. We'll
provide some more data on these issues but first I would like to know if
there are other users with the same problems or this was solved in
subsequent versions,

TIA,
--mariano