[opencms-dev] CVS HEAD - static export ignores locale

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jun 11 22:19:01 CEST 2004

Static export was fixed in 5.3.4. Please try the latest CVS HEAD and see if
these issues are also present there.

Also you should know that static export has been fully rewritten and
operates much smarter know then before. For example, it will now
automatically detect changes in the navigation of a page and re-export all
dependent pages. You must however make sure that all elements on a JSP have
proper "cache" settings, and that the result of a request is cachable.
OpenCms will only export cachable resources (should be kinda obvious
why...).

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior