[opencms-dev] JSP template - need help with images path

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Mon Jun 14 22:16:01 CEST 2004

Hi!

I have created my own template, it works !! ..but the image arent
displayed.

2 problems :

1-  The image path of my JSP template :

->  img src="<cms:link>../resources/images/myImage.gif<cms:link/>"

when using the cms link tag with HREF, the parser isnt complaining. But
with IMG i get the following error message when i load the page:

-> 500 Internal Server Error : OracleJSP:
oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseException

      is there a way to set the image path for IMG SRC, with or without
the cms link tag, for having my images displayed and no parser error?

2-   Well...Im not so sure on how to set the image path in my CSS.  All
my images are in the resources/images folder of my module.  I tried a
few things but it havent changed anything, the images are still missing.

        -> background-image:url(/resources/images/myImage.gif)

Any help would be appreciated!

regards,

Simon