[opencms-dev] JSP template - need help with images path

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Tue Jun 15 10:52:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

In my template I use this syntax

img src="<% JSP %>"

which differs from yours  on "<%" and "%>". I think that's the problem there should be a tag in to invoke a JSP command or whatever... so probably something like this...

  img src="<% <cms:link>../resources/images/myImage.gif<cms:link/> %>"

might work

2-   Well...Im not so sure on how to set the image path in my CSS.  All
my images are in the resources/images folder of my module.  I tried a
few things but it havent changed anything, the images are still missing.

        -> background-image:url(/resources/images/myImage.gif)

Neither do I cause I haven't used it but... if you you want to link your css do something like this

<%
String resPath = cms.link("../resources/");
%>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<%= resPath + "yourstyle.css" %>">

I think this will also solve your first question, well I am a beginner so I might be wrong... But the solution shouldn't be far from this approach try and let me know.  Anyway somebody will let us know :))

regards,

arian