[opencms-dev] Use of enum keyword in OpenCMS sources

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jun 15 10:04:01 CEST 2004

I haven't heard about this '"enum" as an identifier is deprecated' issue.
However if this is true I certainly want to fix this for 6.0.

We use Eclipse for coding with almost all compiler warnings turned on, and
also checkstyle. Both tools dosen't know about this issue. Can you provide
some information (maybe a link) what exactly causes this issue and how to
fix it?

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior