[opencms-dev] Use of enum keyword in OpenCMS sources

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Tue Jun 15 10:23:01 CEST 2004

That is because Eclipse doesn't know about the new features in JDK 1.5.
I modified my build.xml's <javac> invocation by adding the parameter
compiler="jikes", and I used IBM's Jikes v1.21.

Read this for more info about JDK 1.5's enum

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/jsr/tiger/enum.html

Basically you could just rename all instances of the "enum" used as
identifier. I generally use the shorter "en" identifier.

Tristan