[opencms-dev] Re: WYSIWYG Image Problems

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 17:25:02 CEST 2004

> I encountered the same problem, and in my case it was caused by
> accessing the OpenCMS server via https instead of plain http.
> This obviously prevents the ActiveX editor from loading any page
> resources. This includes the CSS stylesheet, too. Using plain http
> solved the problem.
Well, it's plain HTTP, no HTTPS, and the problem is the same for a local
server as for a remote one.
I checked every situation I know: right IE version, right updates, right
IE configuration,server on Linux, server on Windows, etc. So, I have no
idea what could be the problem :(.

> Hope that helps.
Thank you very much for your quick answer ;).
Unfortunately this was not the cause :(. The big problem is that without
a right functioning WYSIWYG, the OpenCMS is quite useless to us :(.

Ahmed.