[opencms-dev] CmsJspActionElement.getContent () won't let me get the contents of an html file...

Geoff Winkless opencms at geoff.dj
Fri Jun 18 13:33:02 CEST 2004

I'm almost certainly being stupid...

Here's the code:

  CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response);
  out.write (cms.getContent("/mypath/wibble.html"));

The result is:

??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: XML document /mypath/wibble.html is
not of the expected type. This document is "page", but it should be
"XMLTEMPLATE" (OpenCms XML template file). ???

I suppose I'm using the wrong method (as usual): what should I be using
instead of this getContent method?

Cheers

Geoff