[opencms-dev] CmsJspActionElement.getContent () won't let me get the contents of an html file...

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 13:53:01 CEST 2004

Hi Geoff,

I have not used that method to get content before, so it might be that it
returns the control file for the content type page. Below is a link to
another way to do this. I have used this before and know that it definitely
works:)

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q1/009130.html

Regards,

Olli