[opencms-dev] Setup Errors

Frank Sanders fsanders at signal18.com
Mon Jun 21 18:12:01 CEST 2004

I managed to fix it, I had to add the line

	permission java.util.PropertyPermission "*", "read, write";

to my catalina.policy file. Just a note, I was using debian so the file
I had to modify was /etc/tomcat4/policy.d/04webapps.policy, at the
catalina.polify is generated from the files in that directory.
As an aside the line that was causing the AccessControlException was
Properties vmProperties = System.getProperties();

in ocsetup/content_encoding.jsp

If I find a safer solution I'll post it, or if anyone has a safer
solution, let me know.

-fs