[opencms-dev] Unable to build OpenCms 5.3.5 (Ix) using JDK 1.4.2

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Jun 22 08:24:01 CEST 2004

It seems you are not using a SUN jdk but maybe IBM or Blackdown.
The package sun.misc is not a standard package of the java specification. It
is only an internal part of SUN's java implementation and should not be used
in projects directly.
A quick fix for you would be to install the SUN jdk. But the OpenCms
developers should find another way to do Base64 encoding / decoding.

Regards,
Stephan