[opencms-dev] Accented & Special Characters in WYSIWYG Editor (fwd)

kevin fong kfong at spto.org
Thu Jun 24 22:32:01 CEST 2004

Thanks very much Alexander,

I am having trouble connecting to cvs.opencms.org using:

:pserver:anon at cvs.opencms.org:/usr/local/cvs
password: anon

I am not able to ping the server (217.115.144.63)cvs.opencms.org  Has it been moved to another location?

Regds,
Kevin

===== Forwarded message from "Alexander Kandzior" <alex at opencms.org> =====