[opencms-dev] Accented & Special Characters in WYSIWYG Editor (fwd)

kevin fong kfong at spto.org
Fri Jun 25 00:31:01 CEST 2004

Have managed to get and build the sources from cvs.opencms.org - problem with my internet connection. I built opencms.jar from the "org.opencms.*" package and opencms-legacy.jar from the "com.opencms.*" package and copied these to the "lib" folder.

When I re-start OpenCMS I get a:
Critical error during OpenCMS context init phase:
org.opencms.main.CMSInitException: OpenCMS Initialization error

\From the log files, the root cause seems to be:
25 Jun 2004 10:09:14,968 ERROR [ache.commons.digester.Digester:1439] Parse Error at line 32 column 8: The content of element type "vfs" must match "(resources,translations?)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "vfs" must match "(resources,translations?)".

Are there other steps/config files that need to be performed? Any workplace/db changes to be imported to upgrade to 5.3.5?

Is there anywhere I will be able to find upgrade notes for 5.3.5?

Regds,
Kevin.