[opencms-dev] About jsp inclusion loop

Andres Garay ag at colombiaemb.org
Fri Jun 25 18:26:01 CEST 2004

I thought I could live without using JSP files, so I went ahead and
removed the /opencms/opencms from the URL.

Seems like now I need to use a jsp page for implementing the lucene
search module. When I try to run the jsp file, I get an inclusion loop
error.

Is there a way to be able to run jsp files and still have a clean URL.
Or, is there an alternative solution to the URL problem, maybe via DNS.
If I add the opencms/opencms path to my URL, many links pointing to us
will stop working. I don't really mind the /opencms/opencms/ showing up
on the url (or browser address bar), but I  want people to be able to
access a.html by typing domain.com/a.html instead of
domain.com/opencms/opencms/a.html

Thanks,

Andres Garay