[opencms-dev] Simple guide to accessing a database from OpenCMS?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Jun 28 08:59:00 CEST 2004

Depending on the actual needs you should either do 'plain' data access
as described in any JSP book, or if you need the data somehow to
managed from the OpenCms' virtual desktop, go for a back office module.
The latter approach is described in PDF document (look for Content
Definitions and Back office modules) on opencms.org and there's a
couple of examples (vtab and dbtab modules, see
http://opencms.al-arenal.de/ ) which describes the basics (all for
OpenCms 5).