[opencms-dev] synchronizing more than one folder

Taras Vasylkevych t.vasylkevych at inmedias.de
Mon Jun 28 17:00:01 CEST 2004

Hi Alex,

what is the reason for this? in version 5.x synchronisation is more
flexible. And this is the feature we really like and use it extensively in
developement. it would be pity if this wont be possible in new version.

Best Regards,

Taras Vasylkevych

team in medias GmbH - 02 41- 4 09 09 09
www.inmedias.de