[opencms-dev] synchronizing more than one folder

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Mon Jun 28 18:22:01 CEST 2004

Or you could store the content in the module, and use links to mirror
the content to the root VFS, e.g.

/system/modules/com.example.mymodule/mysite/file1.html (Page file)
/sites/mysite/file1.html (link pointing to the file1.html above)

I guess that could be a bit of a pain to maintain the list of links, but
maybe you could automate it with a quick JSP.

Matt