[opencms-dev] Lucene Search & News Module, how to link a result ot the proper URL

Andres Garay ag at colombiaemb.org
Mon Jun 28 23:24:02 CEST 2004

I'm being able to do a search using the Lucene module, and I'm searching
the news entered using the news module. However, when I display the
results, a news item has a link that points to /export/news_xx.html
where xx is the id of the news item.

I want the result to link to /news.html?id=xx So, there are two points
in this:
First, how do I take out the /export/ from the link? Is it by editing
the opencms.properties file?
Second, how do I change the page name and parameter th news.html?id=xx?
In the registry.xml file I have the following two lines for the news
content definition:
                   <page uri="/extras/news_item.html?">
                        <param method="getIntId" name="id"/>
Obviously, something is missing.