[opencms-dev] Custom error page

Cyrill Brunschwiler cbrunsch at hsr.ch
Wed Jun 30 17:02:01 CEST 2004

Hi

In fact of OpenCMS is such talkative, I tried to build my custom error page
without any of those stack traces and a more general message.

I modified /system/workplace/templates/errorTemplate but i didn't have success
nothing changed so the original error page is allready present.

Some params:
- All jsp's are called in a dynamic way (no static exports)
- Restarted tomcat
- Touched errorTemplate

Maybe any of you OpenCMS Guru's know any hint?
By the way is it possible to config OpenCMS which errorTemplate to use
(without changing the source code)?

regards,
Cyrill