[opencms-dev] Problems modifying news module sources

SIMON DUTIL simon.dutil at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Wed Jun 30 18:16:01 CEST 2004

Hi list!

I have modified the news module sources and uploaded the new zip
archive in opencms.
My problem is that the old sources seems to be used instead of the new
ones...( the new sources are however visible in opencms VFS )

I have locked the news module and touched it before restarting the
server but it havent change anything.

(We have opencms 5.0.1 running on Oracle 10g...)

1 : If i clear the server webcache, will it change something ?
2 : Is there a way to modify the module sources directly in opencms Or
without having to restart the server on each time ?

If anyone could give me some hints on how to customize module sources
this would be very apreciated!

Thanks!

Simon