[opencms-dev] Problems modifying news module sources

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Jun 30 19:06:01 CEST 2004

You publshed the new classes, too, right?

If that's not it, the classloader may be picking up old News module code
from somewhere else.

The class/jar files should be written to the real file system under
opencms/WEB-INF/ (That would be in
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/ on Tomcat). Maybe somewhere in
there you have some old classes or jars.

Matt