[opencms-dev] Evaluating OpenCMS and bugs..

Cederic Van Herreweghe cedericvh at BRANTANO.COM
Thu Jul 1 15:36:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Via following link you get to the archive...

You should replace :

TOMCAT-HOME/lib/common/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar

with

opencms/WEB-INF/lib/xerces-1_4_4.jar

Kind regards,

Cederic