[opencms-dev] Evaluating OpenCMS and bugs..

Tom Howe tomhowe at artcore.com
Thu Jul 1 16:29:01 CEST 2004

Just to follow up, I think it involved using a small installable desktop
application which would catch the downloads, save them to a specific
place, open the local application and then monitor when the file was
closed and upload the resulting file back to the website. would be cool
huh? no more need for second rate web editors, you can use whatever you
like.