[opencms-dev] Custom error page

Mark J. Weidner mjw22 at drexel.edu
Thu Jul 1 16:12:01 CEST 2004

Likewise, I'll be looking to do something similar with more friendly error
message in the admin, but more importantly looking to catch if the database
connection is unavailable on the public site (I believe with Oracle it
throws a broken pipe exception) and redirect to either a site down page or
to a static export of the site that's used during maintanence periods.  If
anyone has done something similar, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Mark