[opencms-dev] upload problems

Dennis Knol mini78 at lycos.com
Tue Jul 6 09:19:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

On my development environment I have exported several modules. Then I want to upload them to the test environment, but somehow this is not working. When uploading I receive following error: "File does not longer exist, skipping export"

I have changed the permissions of the opencms webapp to all (rwx).

After uploading I still have the old files and not the new.

What causes this problem? and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance
Dennis.