[opencms-dev] Re: External editing

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jul 7 21:52:01 CEST 2004

AFAIK there is some Locking concept provided in WebDav. The lock needs to be
set with some optional timeout where it expires. Not sure about the details,
but some external WebDav browsers I checked out did have this feature.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts