[opencms-dev] External editing

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Jul 7 22:05:01 CEST 2004

Alex, et all --

Ahmed pointed out that WebDAV does have locking (#3 below). I'm reading
the spec right now, and it looks like "exclusive locking" would match up
with what OpenCms does already.

Other than that, I agree 100% with Alex's proposal below. I hadn't
thought of using a project, but I think that is an excellent idea.

So, would this sort of thing belong in the core OpenCms product, or in a
module?

Matt